Your First Visit
Know what to expect for your appointment at The Sudsy Pup Paw Spa
What should I expect for my appointments?
- Please arrive to every appointment at least 10-15 minutes early
- A leash & collar (or harness) is preferred, but not required as we do have leads here.
- For the first appointment, will have a general policy sheet for you to fill-out and sign.
- We ask your pets to be up-to-date on necessary vaccinations but do not require any vet documentation unless you want us to have it.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- call us at (941) 374-1135
- visit our location
- currently we are only offering a wait-list for grooming, but have availabilities for bath appointments
- submit an enquiry on our Welcome page & we will be in touch
Unfortunately, we are not longer accepting new Doodle's or pups over 40lbs for grooming, but welcome them for our training classes!
Reservation Fees & Cancellation Policy
- We ask for the following deposits to secure your appointment upon booking.
$25 grooming deposit
$50 training deposit
- All deposits will be put towards the final cost of your groom on the day of your appointment or training cost on the first day of class.
- You must cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours before otherwise we do ask for a $25 cancellation/no-show fee to be paid for before booking a future appointment.
New clients, if charged a cancellation/no-show fee, we are unable to provide you a refund for your deposit and if you'd like to schedule a new appointment, we will ask for a new reservation deposit.